Computer LabThe Daviess County Library has an 11-station training lab which:
- Supports the library system's ongoing need to train library staff in the use of new and changing information delivery tools, such as the Internet, search engines, and electronic reference tools.
- Delivers patron-focused classes as a means for the public to become familiar with the information technology services of the library.
- Provides additonal public access computing facilities for library patrons (when the lab is not being used for training purposes).
- Provides a training facility that can be used in conjunction with libraries in the immediate geographical area and the state library agency to offer a broad range of training opportunities for the public library community.
- Provides a location where Foundation staff can hold training sessions for librarians from various regions in the state during the installation and training phase of grant implementation.